How Much Does it Cost?
The mediation session is scheduled for two and a half hours (2.5 hours) and the fees payable in respect thereof must be received by TBC prior to the commencement of the mediation.
A fee of R4,500 is charged for the mediation session, irrespective if the dispute is resolved within the 2.5 hour time schedule. Price Includes:
- Administration and communication costs before and after the mediation session;
- The mediation session;
- The venue, snacks and refreshments;
- Travelling within a 30 km radius from Nelspruit.
If no settlement is reached within the 2.5 hour time frame, the parties have the option to:
- Re-schedule a follow-up mediation session;
- Proceed to assert their legal rights through arbitration or the courts.
Fees charged by your attorney or your consultant are for your own account.
- Traveling costs at AA rates, depending on the distance to chosen venue;
- Airfares if applicable/necessary;
- Accommodation if necessary;